Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Look what came in the mail

The sock yarn that I ordered from Union Center Knits arrived today. I've never felt anything so soft. I can't wait to get it on my needles. I have to finish that Koigu sock in the next few days so I can get started over the weekend.


I had been lamenting to my husband my problems about wanting to finish the Koigu's quickly, but not so quickly that they wouldn't count for my March socks in the SAM3 KAL and after the mail arrived he dryly commented that my problem had been solved. He knows me way too well.


Here is a picture. The color is Copper Compromise:



I'll be taking the kids to one of those kid friendly places to play today. The weather is warming up, but not so much that they could go outside. Most of the snow that we got last week is turninng to slush so I'm off to "Kiddieville" to watch them run around like madmen!.

Have a great day.

No comments: