Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday

We had a snow day yesterday so the kids were off from school for yet another day. I was a mom at the end of my rope so I decided not to post. I worked a little on the socks that I have left for February ( I will update pics later)

I'm trying to come up with my March socks for SAM3 KAL. I was completely intimidated by the person who has made three pairs in Feb. I'm so jealous. My revelation came that I just want to get better at knitting. I'm not sure where it is going to take me.

When I spoke to Berta last week, she said that I had to get focused. So that is what I'm going to focus on. Becoming a better knitter. Baby steps...I'm also going to get control over my eating, which should go easier now that the kids are back in school and I can resume my regular shopping schedule. More leafy greens yeah!!!

I have to go and pick up a package for Jim at his accountant, so I will post more later.

p.s. I'm still waiting for the arrival of my wool for March Sweater Madness..I'm starting to stress!!

No comments: