Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Sweaters, and Socks and Strep Oh My!

Currently three out of four members of my household have strep throat right now. One is getting tested on his way home from work. So this is not turning out to be the best week ever. I am so late on all of my posting and taking pictures and everything else. I have managed to read all of the blogs that I love and need to attach their links to this blog so if anyone ever reads it they might also see where I go during the day.

I finished my March Koigu socks and need to post a picture here as well SAM3 KAL. I have started a sweater for March Sweater Madness. I have one sleeve almost finished. I'm not going to win BUT I may finish a sweater in March. Yeah!

People have also been making sock requests like crazy...

You know what I'm going to go and take pictures now.

More later

No comments: