Friday, March 30, 2007

Springtime in Paris est fini

I finished the Springtime in Paris socks! I really liked this pattern. It knitted up really quickly.


I went to a new yarn shop in Stratford called Janet Kemp and fell in love with some Opal in light blue that I thought would be great for my sister, so my stash has been enhanced again!
I casted on some socks with the new Opal and I'm deciding if its working before I post a pic.
Tomorrow we are having our home visit to adopt a rescue dog, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Hopefully we will get a dog and I will be able to post pics of her. (It will be a her!)

1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

These socks turned out so very beautiful - I'm in love with the pattern!
Fingers crossed for you to get the dog - I can't wait to see the pictures!!!