Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Saturday!

At least I think its happy. We have had a really busy week here. Getting ready for the holidays and a spring break trip to Marthas Vineyard. Lots of work to do on the island to get ready for summer.

I have three pairs of socks in the works. I will post picks tomorrow while I am cooking Easter dinner. As soon as I finish them I will update SAM3 and 52PP. I still can't believe I joined the 52 pair plunge! What was I thinking. I guess I got caught up in the moment.

I have not finished the sweater for March Sweater Madness and I am so embarrased. Thse women did such a great job and all I wanted to do was set the darn sweater on fire. I will finish and stop lurking and come out of the knitting mist to post a pic and an apology.

I found this great etsy shop calle weeones that makes stich markers. I'll get the link posted soon. Oh and we had our home visit for the dog and we are waiting to see if we are approved to adopt a rescue. I was really proud of myself that I didn't tackle the womand and yell "Give me a dog!!" I'm in love with a picture on their site and I just want to get this thing moving. We should find out this week.

I will post again tomorrow. I have some thoughts on posting that I need to share as well.

No comments: