Sunday, April 15, 2007

Knitting along and waiting

Here are the Art Yarn socks:


They are simple ribbed short socks. Done on Knitpicks US3 circs. I ended up with a ball of yarn the size of a piece of bubble gum. There was much rejoicing in the house as I finished the toes. I thought I was going to run out and would have to destroy both socks in order to knit again. I had thought of setting fire to the yarn and then the moment of blasphemy passed. (I put my head down!)

We are still waiting to hear from the rescue organization as to whether the dog that we are interested in is available. This process takes forever. I know that it is a good thing But patience is not one of my virtues and I just want a dog NOW!

I have also gotten really attached to a dog on their site and I would like to know if that girl is available. I'm so superstitious that I won't even link to their site because on the off chance that anyone in the world reads this and checks it out I may miss out on her! I know I have reached a new level of insanity.

Maybe we will get the call today from the dog's foster parents. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Beautiful pair of socks! My compliments.