Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On Target for April

I joined the 52 Pair Plunge thinking it would be nice if I could make 52 pairs of socks in a year but I may not. I can't believe I'm on target. I've made four pairs of socks in April and I will have another pair finished before the end of the month! I'm stunned and feeling kind of wonderful about it at the same time.

I also have plans for a couple of other projects. I really want to knit a lace shawl;. I want to experience blocking lace. I also find the need as I get older and with the weight loss I'm always cold. I mean I'm now the person hoping they turn the air conditioning down in restaurants. I'm old before my time.

Here is my fourth pair for this month:


Pattern: Simple Ribbed Socks
Yarn: Art Yarns Color #132
Needles: Knitpicks US3
On the dog front, we are still waiting. When we finally get her I am going to paper this blog with pictures of the new addition.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm so impressed - 52 pairs is quite a lot!

Dipsy Doodle said...

This is certainly quite some task that you've set for yourself - 52 pairs, wow! I've always thought I'm a pretty fast knitter, but you're certainly way faster than I am! Yay!!! Looking forward to seeing many more pics of your beautiful creations!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com