Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Hello. What an amazing week. I've finally finished the Dublin Bay socks for my sister and have two pairs of worsted weight socks ready for the needles. I also have to finish the art yarns and the mountain colors and I'm well on my way to the 52PP! I will take pictures of the Dublin Bays tomorrow (It is very cloudy here in CT) They are expecting cold and sun tomorrow.

Then rain and possibly snow on Sunday! Is this weather out of hand or what?

I have other great news! We were accepted for adoption from the Rescue Organization and we will be getting a dog in the next couple (two or three weeks) I'm so excited!!! We did the Vet Check, the phone interview, the Home visit and now we are approved. My husband keeps making sure that at the end of this we will be getting just a dog (not a baby). I like to keep him a little nervous.

The boys are really excited about our new arrival. We even went to the pet store to preview collars and leashes. (I've kind of lost my mind a little.)

Spring break for the kids is next week and we are thinking of going to the Vineyard. My mom and dad will be there and we could help them prepare for summer. I'd like to get out of town for a few days, but we don't know what the weather is going to bring.

This post is starting to ramble so I update with all of the news tomorrow as well as sunny pics!

No comments: