Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update

I'm halfway through the Springtime in Paris sock for the Six Sox KAL. (Button to be added shortly to the sidebar!) Here it is. I also have a car sock and an upstairs sock on the needles, kind of plain ribbed socks, one in Mountain Bearfoot and one in Art Yarns sock yarn. They will be short too, just because I may run out if I make "tall" socks!


I'm trying to get bvack to the sweater, but I haven't had a lot of time to sit and knit in one place. The sweater is a bigger project and I've been knitting in cars, the doctors office etc. I am going to finish that by the end of the month though!!


1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

What a very beautiful pair of socks this is going to be - I love the pattern! Can't wait to see pictures of the other socks that you're knitting!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com