Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clearing the decks!


I'm clearing the decks and making way for new projects, new adventures, and new dreams. My mind has been whirling with new ideas and my list of things to do is growing and growing. Maybe it was the fact that we have been inside so much that I have been looking at the house and how many things need to be cleaned up, repainted, finished, you name it!

Look out spring....I'm coming.


So I have this list of projects that I would love to do and when I have the time to do them I've noticed that I keep putting up road blocks between me and the projects. I will decide that before I can sew I need to make sure that the whole house is vacuumed or that some other chore is accomplished. I know that I have to do my job (i.e., housework, shopping etc.) but why do I keep withholding the pleasure of creating something new or completing a project.

So I've decided in my clearing of the decks, to clear out some (hopefully all) of the judgement that tells me to wait and do (insert chore here) before doing something fun and exciting and creative.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

cafe taber said...

i do the same thing, denise!! i'll join you on this, and try to start creating again even if there are loads of laundry to be done. :-) p.s. let's have a yogini craft party!!