Monday, March 21, 2011

Silver Leaf


I am so excited to share my latest project. It has been on my plate for a while and after clearing the decks and clearing out a lot of the judgement that I had going on in my head, I went for it!!

I am re-doing the bedroom, painting the walls a soft gray,making a new quilt for the bed and sewing window coverings. I also needed a new nightstand. I have been stalking all of the decorating blogs and found the most gorgeous silver leafed dresser.

So here is my take on the silver leaf night table.



One of the places that I got a lot of inspiration was this post at the Little Green Notebook. I love this blog, you should check it out!

I will post more pictures when I get the room pulled together.

2 comments:

monica said...

i love it! it is absolutely beautiful! bravo!

cafe taber said...

ditto!! denise, this came out so good!!! you're inspiring me to get back on the creative band wagon, which has been very challenging lately.